This Adruino compatible motor Driver shield is a full-featured products that it can be used to drive 4 DC motor or two 4-wire stepper and two 5v servo. It drive the DC motor and stepper with the L293D,and it drive the servo with arduino pin9 and pin10.
- 2 connections for RC servos connected to the Arduino’s high-resolution dedicated timer – no jitter!
- 4 H-Bridges: L293D chipset provides 0.6A per bridge (1.2A peak) with thermal shutdown protection, internal kickback protection diodes. Can run motors on 4.5VDC to 25VDC.
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil or interleaved stepping.
- Pull down resistors keep motors disabled during power-up
- Big terminal block connectors to easily hook up wires (18-26AWG) and power
- Arduino reset button brought up top
- 2-pin terminal block and jumper to connect external power, for separate logic/motor supplies
- Tested compatible with Arduino Mega, and UNO