- 5V 1A Micro USB 18650 Lithium Battery Charging Board Charger Module + Protection Dual Functions TP4056
- This is a miniature battery charger based on the TP4056 integrated circuit. It is ideal for adding an embedded battery charger to your new project.
- Charge Li-Ion batteries from onboard Micro USB connector from USB or external +5V source.
- With Micro-USB on board connector, you can directly connect to computer USB port for battery charging. If USB is not available you can use an external source voltage at IN+/IN- pads great for DIY projects
- Chipset: TP4056
- Input voltage: 4.5V~5.5V
- Fully charged voltage: 4.2V
- Charging current: 1A adjustable (Set originally to 1A)
- Working temperature: -10’C~85’C
- Charging method: Linear charging 1%
- Charging precision: 1.5%
- Charging indicator: Red light charging, Green light fully charged
- Interface: Micro USB
- Size : 25 x 19 x 10mm.
- Ampere meter can only be connected to the 5v input end of the module.
- It is better that the charging current is 37% of the battery capacity. If you charge to the battery of 1000mAH, current of 400 is enough.
- The connection wire should not be too thick.
- Make sure the connection points is good.
- If the input voltage is too high, like 5.2v, the current will be less than 1000mA, it is normal. It is a protection function, auto-substract the charging current to avoid burn damage to chip.
- NO Reversal polarity.