A Product Features:
1. The intensity of the ambient sound can be detected, the use Note: This sensor can identify the presence or absence of sound (in accordance with the principles of the vibration) does not recognize the size of the sound or the sound of a particular frequency
2. Sensitivity adjustable (shown in blue digital potentiometer adjustment)
3. Operating voltage 3.3V-5V
5. Output in the form of digital switching outputs (0 and 1 high-low)
6. A fixed bolt holes for easy installation
7. small plate PCB size: 3.2cm * 1.7cm
Two module wiring instructions
1.VCC external 3.3V-5V voltage (which can be directly connected to 5v and 3.3v MCU MCU)
2.GND external GND
3.OUT small plate switch output interfaces (0 and 1)
1. sound module most sensitive to environmental sound intensity, sound intensity is generally used to detect the surrounding environment.
2. Module reach the set threshold ambient sound intensity, OUT output high, when the ambient sound level exceeds the set threshold, the module OUT output low;
3. Small board digital output OUT can be directly connected to the microcontroller through the microcontroller to detect high and low, thereby detecting a sound environment.