- Use CSR popular buletooth chip, bluetooth V2.0 Protocol standard.
- Serial port operation voltage 3.3V
- Baud rate set at 9600, but you can change it with AT command
- Operation current, pairing at 30MA, after pairing is 8 MA during communication
- Widely use for wireless data communication such as GPS navigation device, remote data collection, PDA devices
- Also can pair and communicate with laptop, laptop bluetooth adapter, PDA devices, Arduino
- Be aware default setting of the product is slave mode, communication only available between master and slave mode, but not master and master, or slave and slave mod
- VCC: positive power supply
- GND: power supply is negative
- RXD: the receiver, Bluetooth module receives from another device sent data; normally connected to other devices transmitting end TXD
- TXD: sending end, the Bluetooth module to send data to other devices; receiving terminal is normally connected to other devices RXD
- EN: Enable, then you need to enter the AT mode 3.3V
There are no reviews yet.